Payroll Special 2021
The Dutch 2021 Payroll Special is a handy reference work for you as an employer or HR professional in the Netherlands.
This update to the special contains up-to-date figures for the minimum wage, contribution percentages for employee insurance schemes, the income-related healthcare insurance contribution, unemployment insurance contributions and employed person’s tax credits, the low-income allowance and wage expense allowance, and the customary salary for directors and major shareholders, amongst other things.
In this edition you will also find up-to-date figures and information relating to the Assessment of Employment Relationships (Deregulation) Act, company cars, a possible homeworking allowance, the work-related expenses scheme and the Transition Payment Compensation Act.
Sections 7 to 10 of the special deal with various coronavirus-related measures.
Table of contents
- Payroll tax and national insurance contributions – miscellaneous
- Work-related expenses scheme
- Salary Costs (Incentive Allowances) Act
- Assessment of Employment Relationships (Deregulation) Act
- Employment law – miscellaneous
- Coronavirus and homeworking
- NOW (Temporary Emergency Bridging Fund for Employment)
- Coronavirus and specific issues relating to employees
- Other coronavirus news for employers