Crowe Peak, registered office located at the Jan Leentvaarlaan 50-60, Rotterdam, processes personal data carefully, safely and responsibly. It is important to us that our partners, clients and suppliers have confidence in our organization. Therefore, protecting your privacy as effectively as possible is an important starting point of our organization. The rules concerning the protection of your privacy are laid out in the in the General Data Protection Regulations, with which the Dutch Data Protection Agency ensures compliance with the rules.
What is personal data?
Personal data is all data that belongs to an individual person. Examples include name, address and phone number.
When do you provide your personal data to Crowe Peak?
Whenever you visit our website or fill in and send a web form you are providing us with personal data. This includes items such as your name and contact details, which we need to answer your query and get in touch with you. This data that we receive is related to carrying out a request from you (such as registering for a seminar) or answering a question, and we will not use this data for any other purposes.
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
Crowe Peak is legally responsible for the processing of personal information related to managing inquiries and questions via our website.
What personal data does Crowe Peak process?
We process your personal information whenever you visit our website and/or when you provide us with information by entering it into forms on our website. Below is a list of the personal information that can be captured from website visits:
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Company name
- Free text (questions and/or remarks)
- Other information that you can upload to our website as an attachment
- IP address
- Surfing and click behavior on our website
- Subpages viewed on our website
- Location information
What do we do with your personal data?
Depending on the request a visitor to our website makes, the following data can be used for the following purposes:
- Managing and answering questions that we receive via our contact forms
- Managing signups to our events
- Managing requests for brochures
- Sending our newsletter
On what basis do we use your data?
Crowe Peak requests permission to send you the newsletter. This permission is obtained by you filling in and sending the designated newsletter request form on our website. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter it is possible to unsubscribe at any time.
We store your personal data to execute an agreement with you, even in the pre-contract phase. Among other things this means that we require your data to make you a proposal, or for creating order confirmations or making and executing service agreements.
To provide visitors to our website with information and services we require personal data. The principle behind this is one of justified necessity. The capture of personal data as far as marketing, sales, advertising and content management is concerned occurs under the principle of legitimate justification.
Does Crowe Peak share personal data with third parties?
Personal data that we receive via our website is only shared with third parties that are relevant to the hosting, management and marketing of our website. Crowe Horwath Peak insists upon the correct agreements with these third parties to ensure a lawful, effective and transparent processing of personal data. Organizations that process your data have an agreement with us that ensures the same level of security and trust regarding your data.
Is personal information transferred outside the EU?
Crowe Peak uses Google Analytics to gain insight into visitor streams, traffic sources and page displays on our website. This means that Google serves as a processor for the personal data gathered by Crowe Peak. For this reason, we have signed a processing agreement with Google.
How do we protect your personal data?
Crowe Peak takes a number of different technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data cannot be misused or fall into the hands of any unauthorized entity or person. Examples of these measures include the use of encryption and training our staff regarding privacy.
How long do we store personal data?
Crowe Peak shall not use data that we gather from our website any longer than is legally permitted or strictly necessary to execute tasks for which the data is required. Submitted website forms are only retained for as long as the nature and content of the form requires for a complete and effective response and management of the request.
Which cookies are placed?
What privacy rights do you have?
Crowe Peak believes that it is important that our website visitors can exercise their rights according to the law. As a visitor you have the following rights:
- The right of inspection: you have the right to know what personal data we are using.
- The right of correction: if the personal data that we are using is not correct, you have the right to demand that this is adjusted.
- The right of removal: if we no longer require your personal information for the purpose for which it was captured, you have the right to request that it is deleted. There are a number of exceptions to this, such as if it is legally required that data be stored for longer.
- The right of restriction: during any period in which the following may apply – we are determining if your data needs to be corrected, there is an investigation into any unlawful use of personal data, we are determining if data needs to be deleted, or you have objections to our use of your data – you have the right to request restrictions to our use of your data.
- The right of data portability: On your request we are required to transfer all your personal data that we have acquired either to you or to an organization of your choice. You can only make use of this right if the data was acquired on the basis of permission or agreement.
- The right of objection: if we process data on the grounds of legitimate interest, it is possible for you to raise an objection, after which a weighing up of interests will follow
If you wish to have more information regarding the exercise of privacy rights please feel free to email us at email@example.com .
Submit a complaint to the designated authority: The Personal Data Protection Authority
We believe in the importance of customer and partner satisfaction. Although we do everything in our power to realize this it may be possible that you are not satisfied. Should your dissatisfaction be related to our use of your personal data It is then possible to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
Amending our privacy statement
Crowe Peak retains the right to amend this privacy statement. Changes will be published on our website.